Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Little Early Holiday


It has been a busy time over here as of late and
I have been missing my blog!
I have tons of photo editing from my little ones
birthday party that I want to share.
There are a few new projects coming up and
I am planning a couple of tutorials as well!

Today I wanted to share a little holiday yummy created
with It's Christmas from Webster's Pages.
You just have to love Allison Kreft for her design style!

This is an album ready to be filled with this years pics.
The word from hubby is that we will be heading out to
his sis for Christmas. I see another batch of photos to be edited
in the near future!

                                I just can't get enough of looking at all the designs in this line. I
                                always struggle with wanting to use everything!

                                Well, it is time to get a little dinner started soon. Hopefully I will be
                                back a lot sooner!
                                Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment