Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Blinding Beauty PPP Challenge!


Hello everyone!
It has been a while since I have challenged myself to
with a Prima challenge. 
I take a look at many of my supplies daily and
really wanted to create with Prima this time around soooooo...

here is my take on Septembers PPP Challenge!


This fan had been calling out to be altered for quite some time now.
I finally got around to creating with it and LOVE how it
turned out!


I fell in love with these charms when I saw them. A necklace was
in the plan for these little pretties but
they ended up on this project.




                                This quote rings true for me and what my word is for this year.
                                Free! I have decided to prolong it for the year 2014.
                                It is that important to me to grasp hold and continue to move
                                foward towards my hopes and dreams.
                               
                                Thank you Prima for the inspiration!
                             
                                 Now hubby wants me to take it to church! LOL!
                                 I will give a try once to see how it goes and pray that
                                 nothing flies off. LOL!
                                 Have a blessed day all!

2 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous! Love the details around the edges as well as the floral choices. I think if you take it to church, you might get personalized orders :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! That is what hubby said! Thanks Kate!

    ReplyDelete