Monday, August 26, 2013

Official Look!!!


Good Monday morning to you this fine day!
I am still trying to wake up to be honest.
We all know that Mondays can be tough.

I wanted to finally share a look at my first time
being published this month!!!
So sorry that it took me until now to share.
I take so many pictures and getting around to posting can
be quite the challenge from time to time.
If you want to pick up a copy it is I (Heart) Paper magazine and
is packed full of gorgeous projects with how to instructions including
mine!
Do you spot Webster's Pages and Hydrangea Hippo?!



Speaking of Hydrangea Hippo there are some yummy things
being posted so you might want to stop and have a look!


Here is yet another peek at a Prairie Chic Kit project coming
I put a few goodies on here that I simply love and
played with the ribbon this time a lot more.




                                            Be on the look out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment