Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Challenge Just Because


Good morning all!
I had a little time to create another project just for me.
Actually it is the Graphic 45 challenge for August! :)
During this past CHA they were so kind to
hand out 8x8 paper pads of all three new lines which
everyone was thrilled about.
Let me tell you that the lines were long each day.
I created this page using papers from all three lines which
was pretty fun to do.
Another thing that I love is mixing and matching lines
that really didn't come together.
Think it is the way my brain operates....
You will also be able to spot some goodies from
Hydrangea Hippo such as the
green push pins, the mint flower, and the orange one!!!


                                Yep, I know I loaded this one up with lots of layering.
                                I really wanted to express Leilani's personality in this one.
                                 She is so bright, cheerful, and super sweet.
                                 My little princess she is.


                                 I have to sign off for now. More of my recent work
                                 to come soon which includes me drawing again!!!
                                 Be blessed!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Candice, I always love the bright colours you use, your layouts always really pop.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete