Monday, April 22, 2013

Madhouse Mania


HELLO!!!


It is total madness right now on my little
corner of the world with
tons of projects and events in the works!
Just to name a few...

Kyra's 3rd birthday


Our 2nd anniversary

and just a world of other things in the mix.
My father and big sisters birthday are coming up as well.

I have to get a little camera play in there somewhere.
These are just so cute!
They given to my girls from hubby's worker.
LOVE!



                                            Soon I will put together a catch up on some my
                                            current projects and maybe a few that are in the
                                            works. WHEW!

                                            OH, there is a blog hop on the way tomorrow
                                            as well that you want to join in on!!!
                                            Full details will be posted then!

                                            Will be seeing you real soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment