Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy November 1st!!!


That's right everyone,
November is here already!
I just took a deep sigh to
take it all in.
Another year almost behind us and
I still have lots to do and I am
sure everyone is right along with me.

Along with the new month in bloom
comes a fantastic monthly sketch at
We would so love for you to stop
by and check out all the wonderful
pages created with this sketch!
We would love it even
more if you joined in!!!


Here is a little peek and my page.
I created a handmade cut out using 
 circle stencils.
My goal by the end of this year is
to own a cutting system.
Drawing and cutting things out by
hand can be tons of fun but 
a cutting system would be nice as well.
Want to know exactly how it was done?!
Well, a nice little tutorial is coming
up soon to guide step-by-step!


As I mentioned earlier in this post that
November is already upon us and so
is the deadline to get submissions in for
Sarah Hurley's Designs look book issue II!!!
For more information head on over to
the blog here!

                                             Time is flying by fast so hurry, hurry, hurry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment