Friday, November 16, 2012

Are We Merry Yet?!!!


Good Friday morning to all!
I have a whole week off of school to
give thanks so yes I am merry!
What is the plan you ask?
Well, just hanging out with kids and hubby
for Monday and Tuesday in which then
the little ones go with their father to Vegas.
Hubby and I will be heading off to see
his family in Palmdale and Cal City.
Just good time spent with family except
I long to see mine. My mother and
sis will be out hopefully for Christmas
even if we have to some how make
it happen.

                         
                                             I do hope and pray that everyone has a very
                                             blessed Thanksgiving. Really take the time out
                                             to count them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment