Thursday, September 6, 2012

Big Idea Festival


Greetings to all on this already
Thursday morning!
Today I want to share this awesome
FREE festival going on over at
Big Pictures.
I really wanted to participate in this
and am going to try really hard
to complete every Big Idea.
I have been looking to dig 
a little bit deeper into
why we do what we do
when it comes to crafts.
My personal reasons are many
but I want it to life inspiring and
life changing more than
anything else. So I must dig deeper.
To me this is what this festival 
is about.


Day 1 Project
A Card to Mother

                                   
                                           Here is my first project for the festival. This
                                           is going to be sent out to my mother just because.
                                           Just because I love her and think she is the
                                           sweetest kindest person I know.
                                           Love you mom!!!

                                           It is not too late to join in on the Big Idea
                                           movement!!! Go sign up now!


                                           Card created with Hydrangea Hippo Sew Sweet Kit
                                           and gorgeous Wide Sunny Yellow Crochet Trim!!!

2 comments: