Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sometime Last Year Yesterday


I remember a few days before sitting in
this shop. You were so overwhelmed.
This moment you had been praying on
and hoping for quite some time but
you didn't know how to take it all in.
All I knew was that you loved me and
I you and if we could get through this
we could get through life together.
A love like ours is a rare gift given
to a certain few. You my love have
captured the very essence of who I am and
with the gentleness of heart put
shattered pieces back together
again. You see me and just that.
I am enough for you and you for me.
Let us continue in this great walk of
life, love, and family together.

                                                                    Happy Anniversary
                                                                      May 15th, 2011
                                                                    Mr. and Mrs. Elliott

No comments:

Post a Comment