Friday, March 23, 2012

Eternal Love Altered Tray



I am back again today to share and altered tray.
This tray was all yellow at first with hearts and little
flowers so this is a complete turn around.
I know this is not exactly spring colors but Prima
makes it very hard to resist anything that they make.







For the most part I used Prima's Almanac line. Totally romantic collection.
There was a choice between turning this into a jewelry tray or photo display.
I went with photos but have to wait to get that perfect one. In the meantime
I hope that you enjoy the design and details!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Candice! Your tray is gorgeous!

    I'm so glad you add your blog to the Moxie Fab World Blog Roll. I'm looking forward to stopping by from time to time to say "hello."

    ReplyDelete