Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 2: Holiday Floral

 WELCOME to day 2 everyone!!! I can't tell you how much this project was.
I actually found this one on the DIY DISH, http://www.thediydish.com/,
and couldn't wait to try it. Please I urge you to go check out these two ladies
who also happen to have the most gorgeous smiles and they are twins. Here
is my take on this project.
I had to use this one for my mini Christmas tablescape that I am working.
Today you all are lucky because you are getting three project ideas for
the price of one. LOL! I created those mini Christmas trees out of holiday
pipe cleaners and I had a couple of odd frames hanging about thus this
altered frame was born. :)
The floral ball was simply made with paper of your choice, a misc ball,
and either a hot glue gun or my pic was fabri-tac glue.
Hope that you have been inspired a little bit today!
Until next time be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment