Saturday, September 4, 2010

Slight Upgrade

SURPRISE!!! You thought I forgot didn't you. He, he, he.
For the first time in a long time I had to be out all day running
errands and such. I had to get my cell number changed so
in order to do that I had to go in person. It was all in the
name of security, security, security. In the mist of getting
a new number Metro PCS had a fantastic little sale going on
which resulted in a new phone. As you can see it was needed.




Nothing SUPER fancy but just a little bit more. I did my first
ever internet post from this phone today which made me feel
all high-tech. LOL! I promise you though that it won't be taking
over my life any time soon.



I guess it is going to be a double post for me today since it is
officially a new day although in my world a new day is when
I see the sun coming up.

See you all soon! I'm pooped!

No comments:

Post a Comment