Monday, July 12, 2010

Take A Sneak!!!

Noel Mignon August Kit
Office Party
Hi there everyone! I hope that you had a great week-
end. With it being Monday all over again and the start
of a new work week it's never a bad thing to have an
office party!!!!


Let me tell you that Noel Mignon Kits are PACKED
FULL of creative goodness so you don't want to miss
out. The kits go amazingly fast!





So I have finally stop counting the weeks. LOL!!!
I think it was a phase to help get me through the
six week recovery process. I drove again on Friday
and it felt a little weird. I guess it goes back to the
once you learn how to ride a bike thing. The same
goes for driving.
Thanks for all your get well wishes. It really helped!


I am off now to take care of the little ones. Be back
soon with a few new projects and other randomness.

No comments:

Post a Comment