Monday, July 19, 2010

Inspired By.....

Long time no post hugh! LOL! I have been swamped with
baby Kyra still among other things in life. I am still here
though!






I have been wanting to share a few things that have been
inspiring me as of late and would like to start off here.
http://prima.typepad.com/prima/
OMGoodness, talk about everything and all things gorgeous!
You will want to check out Primas new releases coming
up at CHA!! It will not be a waste of your time.







This amazing kit is now up for the grabbing over at Noel
Mignon!!! I just can't believe how amazing these kits are!
If you want to see what our DT has done head on over
to the blog, http://noelmignonlayouts.blogspot.com/,
where you can see some wonderful pages using the kit.

Noel Mignon August Kit
Office Party












BHG


Here is some lovely inspiration from Better Homes and
Gardens. I have been a fan of theirs for quite some time
and everytime I have moved I brought them with me!
They have these AWESOME newsletters packed with
ideas for everything home! I LOVE their photos!!!



If you want to be inspired entertainment wise these are
the movies you will definitely want to see over and over
again like me. I am in love with all the colors, designs,
great story lines, and wonderful actors!!! It all comes
together!






Here is another challenge for you!!! Try not using ANY PP!
You can use anything else but leave the patterned paper
be. That is what we did over at the Noel Mignon Challenge
blog. I did a poolside page fearturing Lani when she was
about 2 years old. It is so neat to be able to look back at pics
and see how much your children have grown. Look how tiny
she was!!!




Lastly I leave with a HUGE Momenta thank you for dropping
by my little corner of the world. I really do appreciate it. Please
continue to bare with me as I catch up on rest. I should be back
to normal posting soon...


See you all soon!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment