Saturday, May 22, 2010

Still Here!

I assure you that I am still here. Sorry that there are gaps right now in my posting.
For the most part I have been resting and working on projects. I have also been
back and forth to the last of my appts. I have some sneaks peaks coming up of
current creations I am working on and hope to finish by the end of this weekend.
It is only now that it is starting to sink in slowly that another life will be here in
little over a week!!! If I try to describe the way that I feel it is pretty much everything.
I feel a mix of everything. People tend to think that if you have already had children
that the new baby jitters tends to cease but it really doesn't. I am just as nervous
as I was the first time around.

I am off to band practice now. Yes, I still go to keep my voice up and just to get out
and get some air. LOL!
Catch you all real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment