Saturday, April 24, 2010

Today in LA...


Good morning. Today in LA it is a little cold and cloudy right
about now which makes it difficult to mentally wake up. I
actually LOVE days like this.
I was browsing some of my fave blogs and came across a
question that I thought might give a little bit more insight on
getting to know me.
If you really knew me well you would know..............................
my greatest fear is going blind!
It is very true! With having an awareness of art and how
much it means to me to see everything around me
it truely is a gift. I may not have perfect vision but the
vision that I do have and am extremely grateful for and
it is one thing I don't complain about.
Well, that is my little thought for today!
Now to go give the kiddies a shower.
Be blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment