Thursday, October 29, 2009

Round 3

Hi there gang. I have been missing in action due to a certain thing called morning sickness. Yep, that's right. Hubby and I are expecting our third little critter! I really can't imaging what it is going to be like with three tramping the place down but I am going to find our soon enough. My sickness has not been just the morning but in the evening and at night. NONE STOP! I don't vomit but still it is very exhausting.


Also my little princess officially turned 3 today but it was spent with her and I both sick with a stomach virus. I am going to have to try and get the strength to post their party pics. It has just been so difficult especially when not feeling well.


So there you all have it! Now I am going to lay down and try to feel a little normal.
Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment